Friday, November 27, 2009

WWE 7 Minutes In Heaven

Evan Bourne










Me: Someone is here to see you. Evan Bourne is dressed in a black suit with his hair gelled back & a dozen roses in his hand. He greets you with a kiss on the cheek & says “Nice to see you babe.” He grabs you by your waist & kisses you in front of me & 3 other girls in the room. You: “Am I in a dream?” Evan: “No, I’ve come to rescue you, I’m your Prince Charming.” You two just smiled & continued to kiss. He backed you into the wall & you two ran off into a secluded area like Romeo & Juliet. I swung open the door & was shocked to see you two in a compromising position. Evan gave me a disapproving look & shooed me away. Me: “You two better hurry up before the adults come in here & catch you two.” Evan did a backflip & the door made an awful noise which made me shudder. Just then, Rey Mysterio came in & Evan said to him “Rey, you know what to do.” Rey did a 619 on the door & told us in Spanish to give Evan & his lady some privacy. So we did. As for the door, that’s a different story.

No comments: